Year R Crinnis
Crinnis School Day
8.30 KS1 School Gates Opens
9.05 Read Write Inc, followed by English
10.30 - 10.45 Morning Break
12.45 Afternoon sessions start
12.45 Busy Learninig
3.15 School Closes
- Children can be dropped off between 8.45 and 9.00.
- Children arriving later than 9am may be classified as absent.
- Children in Reception and Key Stage 1 bring their bags straight into school and then go out to play.
- If your child arrives later than 9.00am please take them to the school office to be registered.
- Please ensure that you are at school to pick up your child at 3.15pm, if you are late colllecting your child, they will be taken to the school office.
Children in our Reception class follow a different curriculum from the rest of the school. Details can be found in the PDF 'Development Matters'.
We have published an outline of the curriculum called 'Curriculum Overview Reception'.
You can find out how your child is progressing by logging onto our Tapestry site. You will have been given log in details by your class teacher. On this site we detail significant learning. It’s great when parents upload photographs or even short films of their children’s achievements at home for us to see. Together we get a good picture of how your child is developing.
We also like to see work completed at home in school, this work will be displayed on our WOW wall.
Please contribute as frequently as possible as this give us a fuller picture of your child’s achievements.